- Sale is for a set of THREE BANDS. Set includes one each of: Band #1 ORANGE and Band #2 RED and Band #3 BLACK. This set offers a combined tension range of 5-100 lbs (2-45kg). Not sure which band to get? We've included a handy 'Which Band is Right for Me' guide in the product images. We guarantee there's a band combination that's perfect for you!
- Expertly selected by personal trainer Ari Zandman Zeman, this combo pack is ideal for all of your workout needs. Ideal for assisted pull-ups, power lifting, physical therapy, Pilates, targeted stretching and toning exercises and full-body workouts. With over 200+ possible band exercises there's not a single muscle in your body that can't benefit from these bands.
- Our unique 41" closed loop bands can stretch up to two and a half times their original length without fear of snapping! Quite simply, they're BAND-tastic!
- These latex bands are made with quality and comfort in mind. Our natural rubber latex is over 99.998% free of soluble proteins (latex allergens). Please note that effects of use by people with latex sensitivity is unknown and not recommended.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee accompanied by a full 6 month warranty. Contact us for any reason and we'll do the best we can to help. Scouts honor! We aim to respond to all inquiries within 24 business hours.
Why Pull Ups?
Pull ups are a great way to strengthen your entire upper body. This multi-purpose exercise is composed of complex movements that allow you to engage multiple muscle groups. This offers a few distinct advantages such as a more efficient workout and decreased risk of injury.
Want to add pull ups into your workout routine don't think you can?
Our bands will give you the help you need so you can capitalize on all the great benefits pull ups have to offer.
Our bands offer pull up assistance, but unlike machines, the bands allow you a full range of motion, ensuring you develop all your muscles. Want to increase the assistance from medium to maximum? Simply stretch the circular band further up to 2.5 times its original length.
Which band is right for me?
We get asked this all the time. We typically suggest a set of bands that corresponds to providing about half of their body weight in assistance to get them over the bar. For some people we might suggest a single band, but usually, we recommend a combination. Why you ask? Since the bands are all the same length, you can combine multiple bands to equal the same assistance as others. When you start you, you can use all the bands in the combo to provide the most assistance. As you get you can remove one of the bands to lower the assistance to account for your new strength. For example, a purple combined with a black band offers roughly the same amount of resistance as a green band while giving you three different levels of assistance (one with the black band, one with the purple band and one with both bands together).
Choose from 7 tension values:
# | Color | Size | Tension
#1 | Orange | 1/4" | 5-15 lbs
#2 | Red | 1/2" | 20-35 lbs
#3 | Black | 3/4" | 30-50 lbs
#4 | Purple | 1 1/8" | 40-80 lbs
#5 | Green | 1 3/4" | 50-120 lbs
#6 | Blue | 2 1/2" | 60-150 lbs
#7 | Black | 4" | 80-200 lbs
FF Pull up Assistance / CrossFit Band Set #1 #2 #3 5 100 lbs 2 45 kg with Free GWP B00CS4GP3C
El producto que se muestra aquí está disponible con varios estilos, colores y tamaños.
Déjenos un mensaje en la página de pago si la opción no está permitida para elegir.
Enviaremos el producto como su solicitud.